Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

"A NIGHTMARE FROM THE START" - BEWARE !!

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

WE HAVE BEEN ON MANY CRUISES. I'M SO GLAD WE ARE ABLE TO WRITE A REVIEW BECAUSE IT WILL HELP US "VENT" FROM THIS AWFUL EXPERIENCE. THE SHIP WAS SO DIRTY, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT PASSES INSPECTION ! THE FOOD... IS THAT WHAT THEY CALL IT?... SO SO BAD! WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A CRUISE AND LOST WEIGHT. THIS ONE WE DID, AND IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, THE SANITARY CONDITIONS WERE TERRIBLE. OHSA WOULD HAVE SHUT THIS SHIP DOWN, NO LYING !! THE CREW WAS RUDE AND COULDN'T BE BOTHERED. WE WERE NEVER HOUNDED SO BADLY BY THE STAFF BEFORE ABOUT, "CAN I GET YOU SOMETHING FROM THE BAR?" WE COULD NOT TRY TO ENJOY A BOWL OF ICE CREAM !!!! WHAT DID THEY WANT ME TO DO? MIX A JOHNNY WALKER BLACK w/ A TWIST WITH A SCOOP OF VANILLA ICE CREAM ????? YOU COULD NOT ENJOY A QUITE MOMENT. THE POOL AND THE AREA AROUND THE POOL WAS NASTY. I WAS AFRAID I WOULD CATCH SOMETHING IF I WAS TO SWIM. THANK GOODNESS THE WEATHER IN BERMUDA WAS LOVELY. WE WERE ABLE TO EXIT THE SHIP !!! THAT WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR . GOING BACK ON THE SHIP, I FELT UNHAPPY AND TRAPPED. I DID NOT LOOK FORWARD TO ANYTHING ON THE CROWN. NCL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL SAIL NCL AGAIN, BUT NEVER ON THE CROWN !!

Pros: WE CAN'T THINK OF 1 HAPPY MEMORY

Cons: NOTHING

Recommends Norwegian Crown (RETIRED)? No.

THE STATEROOM ATTENDANT WAS A SWEETHEART. I WISH HE WAS RUNNING THE ENTIRE SHIP