Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise

Sail Date: July 15, 2007

Cruise ship Was great. Bermuda is safe and very clean Island. Look foward to returning.

Pros: Island of Bermuda and The Smaller cruise Ship

Cons: Gratuitties for every thing Out Of Control

Recommends Norwegian Crown (RETIRED)? Yes!

My room was not cleaned on my last evening which annoyed me. I hope someone from NCL contacts me. Maybe My steward was ill.
Ships staff is very Friendly.
Ship is retiring from NCL fleet in November of 2007. This is unfortunate I feel the Smaller ships are the best way to cruise.
So much food if your not satisfied Oh well.
Hamilton, Bermuda
I needed more time in this port. Cruise Ship departed at 12 noon. If they stayed to midnight it would be better.
St. George's, Bermuda
Very nice and safe port.