Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

THe most enjoyable cruise ever

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Returned 9-10-06 the ship and the cabins were immaculate. The stewards where very attentive. The entire staff (inclusing the servers) were very warm and friendly. The entertainment was exceptional!!!! A lot of talent on one little ship. Better than the larger more expensive ones. Chefs did an excellent job giving a variety daily. All I can say is, I am rebooking for early 2007. Thank you

Pros: the staff is 1st class

Cons: not enough slot machines

Loved the size of the ship. I travelled alone, therefore, I met and talked to many many people. The size of the ship made it easy to keep running into familar faces.
Everyday a new experience. Loved the menu.
Very clean, very comfortable, lighting great.
Always pleasant. Can't say enough about how professional the staff was.
I have been on other cruises and the talent on this ship the CROWN was the most enjoyable ever. Thanks for you great job in searchig for the cream of the crop.