Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: July 09, 2006

The Norweigan Crown was a wonderful ship to cruise on. The size was a bit smaller than others I have sailed on previously but they definitely made up for that with their entertainment and staff! We attended several shows daily and I can definitely say that they had some of the best entertainment I have ever seen! The staff was beyond friendly and really made the whole process a pleasure. This was the first time I have done a Freestyle Cruise and I will definitely be doing it again. We had several different options for dinner, including specialty restaurants. We had the option of a buffett dinner every night as well as the option to purchase a voucher worth $25-$50 to eat on the island for only $5-10$, which was really a treat! I have sailed on Norweigan before but the Norweigan Crown was really a treat!

Pros: Freestyle dinning, lots of restaurant options

Cons: The ship was a bit smaller than others

My only complaint was the size of the ship
St. George's, Bermuda
Must check out Tobacco Bay Beach. It's a tiny beach with tons of fish, caves, rocks, beautiful scenery and it wasn't to far from the dock
Don't Miss: Tobacco Bay and the Unfinished Church
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Not a ton to do here but it's a very historical part of the island
Don't Miss: Definitely visit the Forts and the Maritime Museum, the view from the top of the fort is incredible
Hamilton, Bermuda
Wednesday nights they have an enormous street fair right outside the dock! Live music, food, and all the shopping you can imagine!!
Don't Miss: The aquarium and the caves