Worst cruise ship ever!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

This was the worst cruise vacation I have ever taken. The employees were all miserable. The wait times for all restaurants were extremely long. The garden cafe which is a buffet style dining room, was always out of food, coffee, cream, milk, and sugar. The Shanghai restaurant had such awful service. The hostess Reizhel was extremely rude to us when our buzzer went off and she flat out told me no it never went off you need to wait as it was flashing and vibrating in my hand and then we waited 30 minutes longer from that point. Our total wait time was an hour and a half when we were told 30 minutes. Our bathroom in our balcony room broke 4 times and took hours to fix. Then they told us it was fix and it still wasn't. All the game shows were in the atrium which was very tiny and never a place to sit. The bars were always extremely packed and you waited at least a half hour to get a drink. The bartender yelled at my son for being at the bar but he was ignored for 25 minutes and all he wanted was some soda and the only place you can get the soda is at the bars. The list can go on and on. This ship was so awful and I would never go back on Norwegian again!

I will never go on another Norwegian cruise line again

Get a refund