Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

MY FIRST TRIP ON A SHIP AND NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT IT.

Sail Date: February 14, 2016

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME AND THE FOUR PEOPLE THAT I TOOK WITH ME TO BE ON A CRUISE AND IT DID NOT START OFF GOOD FROM THE SHIP RUNNING LATE. LEAVING LATE AND THEN HAVING A PORT CANCELED ON US THE ONE PORT THAT WE ALL WANTED TO GO TOO (GREAT STIRRUP)

I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS TRIP I HAD 2 ROOMS WITH 5 PEOPLE IN THE ROOMS 11653 AND 11649. I WILL ALSO BE CALLING TO VENT TO SOMEONE AND SEE ABOUT SOME KIND OF REFUND. IM SURE I WILL NOT GET A PHONE CALL BUT HERE IS MY INFO

JANUARIO J CORDEIRO JR

*** EDITED 2/26/16 BY CRUISELINE.COM TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

ALSO WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE FIRST DAY SHIP WAS TWO HOURS LATE GETTING TO NEW YORK AND HAD TO WAIT ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE TO 330 IN THE AFTERNOON TO GET ON THE SHIP AND LEFT 4 HRS LATE
NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT ALL. THEY REMOVED ONE PORT FROM MY TRIP TWO DAYS FROM GETTING THERE GREAT STERUP THE ONE PORT THAT WE REALLY WANT TO GO TOO. IM ALSO GOING TO CALL ABOUT THIS.
I ORDERED THE BIRTHDAY PACKAGE IT WAS SENT ON THE WRONG DAY AND THE CAKE WAS ALSO SENT TO THE WRONG LOCATION.