MY FIRST TRIP ON A SHIP AND NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT IT.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2016

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME AND THE FOUR PEOPLE THAT I TOOK WITH ME TO BE ON A CRUISE AND IT DID NOT START OFF GOOD FROM THE SHIP RUNNING LATE. LEAVING LATE AND THEN HAVING A PORT CANCELED ON US THE ONE PORT THAT WE ALL WANTED TO GO TOO (GREAT STIRRUP)

I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS TRIP I HAD 2 ROOMS WITH 5 PEOPLE IN THE ROOMS 11653 AND 11649. I WILL ALSO BE CALLING TO VENT TO SOMEONE AND SEE ABOUT SOME KIND OF REFUND. IM SURE I WILL NOT GET A PHONE CALL BUT HERE IS MY INFO

JANUARIO J CORDEIRO JR

*** EDITED 2/26/16 BY CRUISELINE.COM TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

I ORDERED THE BIRTHDAY PACKAGE IT WAS SENT ON THE WRONG DAY AND THE CAKE WAS ALSO SENT TO THE WRONG LOCATION.

NOT HAPPY THAT WE DID NOT GET TO GO AND SEE IT