First and last time on a cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

This ship's common areas cannot accommodate 4000 people.  The pool area is way too small and the main decks felt like being at the mall during the holidays.  The trip to the private island was cancelled due to rough seas but the RC ship in the distance managed to tender their guests with no problem.  You have to book a tender to get to the island yet this was never communicated to guests and was confusing as there were no times listed just letters (i.e. tender A, B, etc.).   When I inquired about this,  the director told me there were no scheduled times and to report at noon.  Huh?? Then why book it in the first place?? Getting off the ship was a total nightmare and unsupervised.  Throughout the trip there were a couple of fights and several people got sick.  The specialty restaurants were great but food at the free restaurants was awful (who the hell eats oxtail anyway??).

I spent 7 days on this ship and got off for approximately 6 hours to visit Atlantis which was expensive and overrated in my opinion. Cocoa beach is a redneck dump which is not even worth visiting and the private island was cancelled last minute.  This trip was supposed to be my dream vacation which cost me a small fortune and turned out to be the worst experience of my life.  I feel like I've been robbed of my hard earned money and will never go on a cruise again!!

The cabin was fine but we were located near the children's area and kids were running up and down the hallways constantly and slamming doors all day.