Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great ship for singles

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The ship itself was so nice- very clean. The entertainment was top notch. I was impressed by the employees also.

Pros: The studio cabins were wonderful- what a simple idea to encourage people traveling alone. Service was very good too..

Cons: The food was just okay.

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!

Something going on all the time\, but there were quiet places\, like to library\, to retreat too.The talent on the ship was amazing.
My steward was fabulous & most of the crew was extra nice too.
The studio cabins were well designed & clean- everything you needed in a compact but not cramped apace.
There was plenty of food & the servie was good overall. But even the specialty restaurants were nothing to write home about.
A lot of walking\, but a great ship overall. They need to do something about the smoke smell in the casino area. I avoided that deck altogether because of it\, but I'm not a gambler anyway.