Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Second cruise, this time was much better

Sail Date: October 11, 2015

I went on a cruise 10 years ago and wasn't pleased, this time the itinerary was much better. leave New York, stay in Bermuda 2 1/2 days then return. Great time on the ship. I ate at nine different places during the week food was great. Slides for kids (and adults) were awesome. Ropes course was awesome. Our room and balcony was perfect.  My wife of 23 years and I went with six other couples what a great time.   Now a few things I think could be better.    Bar service very slow, only 3 TV channels-I get more on my own boat.   If you cant walk a lot this ship is to big for you. Ship is huge and requires a lot of walking.  we would go again next year if we can.

Cruise Photos

great room but far from stairs, elevator.

Most of the restaurant are in the aft of the ship don't try and work your way through the main decks. follow your hallway to the stern of the ship. Then take elevator or stairs directly into the Garden Café.