Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

feel somewhat misled.

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I ended my conversation and reservation with with the impression that both my roommate and I were going to get $75 onboard credit. instead we split $75.  allof your advertisements mentioned more money in shipboard credit as one of the reasons to book right away and get the "deal."

as for Norwegian..i really liked it but i was surprised as a regular cruise-goer, how many things there were that you had to pay for as they were not included in the $1,000 fare. Especially room service which I never paid for on any of my last 7 cruises.

had to pay for some of the nightly shows.

An 18% tip is already added to everything you buy; room service now costs $8; the coffee on the boat was horrible - too strong. you had to add hot water; and Most of the casino area allowed smoking which was horrible to walk through and drifted into the non-smoking area.
Pick up in NYC stunk.