Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a wonderful time for a first tim!

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

The cruise was wondeful! The workers on the ship were friendly and extremely helpful. Our room was always clean and tidy. There was delicious food throughout the entire trip. It was a great first time experience. The only dissappointment was getting back to NY and enduring the rude treatment from the workers at the port. Having arrived over an hour before it was explained in the itinerary\,our ride home was speeding to get to NY and being screamed to \"cross the street\" was a dreadful way to end such a nice vacation. The treatment truly made me forget what a nice week I had with the Norwegian company. I don't know if it happens to every cruise line that ports in NY... maybe next time we will try a different port.

Pros: beautiful and clean cruise ship

Cons: porting back in NY was a nightmare\, workers were rude and screaming at passengers exiting the boat to \"cross the street\" it was a complete shock to be kicked out of the boat and then ordered to cross the street. It was awful and made me forget the good time I had on the cruise.

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!

Beautiful and clean!!
Wonderful\, delicious meals offered daily!!!
Room was great\, we had a balconey and just beautiful views.
Friendly and kind staff!