Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise on the NCL Breakaway

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

Impressed with entertainment and ship staff.

Pros: Entertainment was great

Cons: Food only OK

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!

New ship--very good layout and signage.
The Manhattan Supper Club was very good. I was not impressed with Savor\, Taste or Garden Caf. The Uptown Gill was great for breakfast and lunch. Open air\, causal and close to the Spice H20.
The one specialty restaurant I tried was Ocean Blue and I was under whelming. The staff was attentive and very professional. The food was good but not outstanding except for the lemon tart.
My stateroom has a balcony\, but very few amenities--not robe or body cream. The TV/satellite was down for over a day. Very few channels and movies were available. I did enjoy a 3D movie shown in the Breakaway theater.
Ship staff was wonderful--friendly\, helpful and hard working.
Shows--Burn the floor\, Rock of ages\, Second City--GREAT! Music--Howl at the Moon and Blues club were fun.