terrible dining

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Great Ship!!! So many things to do and keep you busy.

We had a 7 day Bermuda trip. We tried for 7 days to get a reservation to LaCucina. Every time went to the reservationist\, she states Not Available. They told my husband and I to go to the Hostess of that resturant and ask her\, we did and she said No. My and my husband sat near the restaurant for a couple hours and there were empty seats. We even bought the Ultimate Dining Plan. I think Norweign should rethink how they treat their customers!!!!!

Pros: pools and shows

Cons: dining

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!