Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Views leaving NYC are amazing !!

Sail Date: December 07, 2013

This was my first time on NCL and was ready to try the Freestyle dining as I heard so many mixed reviews.I found the quality of food in the free dining room was just OK and we tried 4 different specialty and it made the experience much better.I would highly recommend the Ultimate Dining Package where you can go ever night to the nicer restaraunts.Leaving from NYC it was snowing the first week of Dec,Im from Florida so I was excited.The views of the Statue of Liberty and The Freedom towers are amazing sights to see.The ship it's self is amazing ,water park for kids,ropes course.Even a plank to walk out on hanging off the ship.NCL puts a lot of money into shows and entertainment.NCL is a great value for your money as they aren't as expensive as other cruiselines and offer tons of stuff onboard.Service was ok and even got a Merry Christmas from a bartender from Indonesia which NO other cruiseline has had that personal touch.Very casual at night as some people dress up,some don't.Will do many more NCL in the future as I like their concept!

Cruise Photos

DO the Ultimate Dining Package,you will not regret it....