My Vacation Cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
There are 3 poor designs about this ship. There is only one pool and the pool area is too small for a ship this size. Theater is also too small and resembles that of a school auditorium. Seats are very uncomfortable. The casino area is not contained properly. Cigarette smoke is everywhere. I enjoyed my cruise just the same, but I would not board this ship again mostly because of the pool area. Food, entertainment and service is great.

food was excellent. great variety everywhere on this ship.

variety of entertainment throughout ship. my favorite was Chicago 2nd City. Dancing every night at Spice H2O was awesome. Different theme every night.

excellent staff and service.

beautiful ship and easy to get to any area.

nice size balcony room, but balcony is very small.

Pros: Dining, food and service

Cons: Pool and pool area

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!