It was very pleasant cruise!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
my overall experience with this ship is, my family and I enjoyed ourselves.We were unhappy with the room but the service we received from the crew members made our days unbelievable.

It's huge, the layout it's not bad except for my room I did not like it all. Kids beds in top of adult which I did not find cool. There were no space inside my room and extremely tight. they are super clean. I give them 4 because of the room.

Pros: The service, the crew members are very professional and always there on time if any helps needed

Cons: the way my room was set up. The kids beds placed on top of adults beds. I did not like it all.

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!