Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

It was very pleasant cruise!

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

my overall experience with this ship is, my family and I enjoyed ourselves.We were unhappy with the room but the service we received from the crew members made our days unbelievable.

Pros: The service, the crew members are very professional and always there on time if any helps needed

Cons: the way my room was set up. The kids beds placed on top of adults beds. I did not like it all.

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!

It's huge, the layout it's not bad except for my room I did not like it all. Kids beds in top of adult which I did not find cool. There were no space inside my room and extremely tight. they are super clean. I give them 4 because of the room.