A Very Enjoyable Cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
The ship is beautiful and extremely comfortable. There is plenty of variety and activities. You could be as active as you want or find a place just to sit and relax.

I was a little disappointed with the availability of food at off times. We were very surprised that the Garden Caf did not always have food available. We had good dinners at Taste and Savor.

The staff was wonderful. Everyone was helpful and friendly.

The ship is spotlessly clean and beautiful. I would just prefer something a little smaller. I had a hard time getting from place to place.

I LOVED the stateroom!

Pros: I especially liked the size of the stateroom and the bathroom!!

Cons: The ship was a little too big for me, too many people.

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!