Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Very Enjoyable Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

The ship is beautiful and extremely comfortable. There is plenty of variety and activities. You could be as active as you want or find a place just to sit and relax.

Pros: I especially liked the size of the stateroom and the bathroom!!

Cons: The ship was a little too big for me, too many people.

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!

The ship is spotlessly clean and beautiful. I would just prefer something a little smaller. I had a hard time getting from place to place.
I was a little disappointed with the availability of food at off times. We were very surprised that the Garden Caf did not always have food available. We had good dinners at Taste and Savor.
I LOVED the stateroom!
The staff was wonderful. Everyone was helpful and friendly.