Norway Cruise Review

Ship: Norway
Embarkation was right on schedule, excellent food, non-stop - gained about 10-15 pounds.Loved the onboard restaurant service and courteous staff, but we should pay less for bottled water or not at all.Always lively entertainment and something to keep you busy. I felt that the last two days at sea, there should have been a bit more deck entertainment, just like in the lounges. I loved waking up early and exercising. This was my husbsnd and my first cruise and I can't stop talking about the fantastic time I had. We are now planning our next cruise, this time with my teenage son. Thanks NCL for a GREAT TIME!!!!!!