Norway (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Sailed on the Norway from March 2-9/03 and had a wonderful time! Embarkation and debarkation were pretty quick and we were treated very well by everyone. Don't understand all the negative reviews we read about this ship -- elevators were only slow during day,when everyone was moving about -- still were not that bad! The food was excellent. I guess if I had any complaint, it would be alternative dining. It would be better if you had more choices. For dinner, you either eat in dining room or Le Bistro, which carries a cover charge per person. I believe it was $12.50 each. We stayed in a suite on the Sky Deck, which was very nice. Did see that on lower decks, cabins varied in size. Some were big, some small.Tendering was not that bad, considering how many people were trying to get off at each port. We were married on St. Thomas, at Bluebeard's Castle. It was wonderful.The private island was also nice---the best part about the entire cruise--the weather was perfect, mid-80s everyday. There was no rain during the entire trip.I would recoMmend this ship to anyone--and to all of you who give this ship bad reviews, I cannot -- in fact, we're already considering going again in November.