Norway (RETIRED) Cruise Review

The Norway is old and unkempt. It is quite obvious NCL is not spending any money on her since she is retiring soon. This does not make it nice for travelers who paid for this cruise though. The food was mediocre at best, although the waiter provided excellent service. The cabin had a bedspread that was so dirty and the drain in the shower was full of someone else's long black hair, so obviously the shower was not cleaned between guests. It was surprising that I even noticed the hair because the shower so covered in mold I had to wear beach shoes in there. The service at the information desk was apathetic at best. After my husband and I were attacked on St. Maarten all they had to say was "sorry to hear it." The entertainment was pretty bad. The costumes were the same ones I had seen on a Norway cruise 8 years ago. The show itself seemed outdated and the dancers and singers were definitely not professional entertainers. The band was good. Since the Norway spends 3 days at sea you would think they would have a big variety of onboard activites to do as the days can get long. This also was not the case-but there sure was lots on bingo.