Norway (RETIRED) Cruise Review

There was absolutely no air-conditioning on this ship. If they are going to continue to use this ship for cruises, they need to make sure all of their guests, who are paying good earned money, are comfortable. The tenders were a disaster. It was such a waste of time. By the time you get off the ship, you have to turn around and get back on.I will say that the kids crew was great. My children enjoyed themselves, but they are only 4 and 7. Children are easy to please. Just give them some crayons and paper and they are happy.Our waiter, busboy, and room steward were awesome. But the other staff on the ship were rude and irritating.I could go on and on about all the disappointments on this ship. This was my second NCL cruise and my last. I am taking my business elswhere. I will never recommend a NCL cruise to anyone, ever again. My first on the Wind was excellent, this one stunk.