Norway (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My husband and I sailed the SS Norway on the August 5th sailing. We had a penthouse with balcony. The room was great! From the cabin steward on, the service was always very accommodating. The ship is a little confusing to navigate, since all the elevators do not go to the top of the ship. However, it was a great experience to travel a true luxury liner of the past. It doesn't have the glizt of the modern ships (this was our 6th cruise), but it certainly has class. The food was very good and plentiful and every effort was made to please. We had a good experience and I'm glad we were able to participate in one of her last sailings.