Norway (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

The Norway was, quite simply, the best vacation ever for me and many of my family members. The food, service and total experience were 5 stars. After working in the service industry at 5 star hotels for years, and having sampled many vacations, fine restraunts, and vacations, I know the difference. I will sail on the Norway as soon as I possibly can. It is much more grand, classy, and pampering than the Costa Victoria which is getting better reviews (some how).