Norway (RETIRED) Cruise Review

THE SHIP WAS A TRIP TO REMEMBER

MY MOTHER, MY 4 AND 7 YEAR OLD BOYS AND MYSELF JUST RETURNED HOME FROM OUR VOYAGE ABOARD THE NORWAY. THE SHIP, FOOD SERVICE AND ITINERARY WERE PICTURE PERFECT. BUT AS THE SHIP PULLED INTO MIAMI TO END THE VOYAGE, A BOILER ROOM EXPLOSION WAS HEARD THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE VESSEL. IT WAS EXTREMELY SCARY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. NCL HANDLED IT THE BEST THEY COULD ANY DEVASTATING SITUATION SUCH AS THIS. I WILL AGAIN BOARD A NCL CRUISE SHIP SOON. BUT NOT THE SS NORWAY, THE CLASSY OLD LADY THAT SHE WAS. AGAIN,...I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE STAFF AND THE WAY THEY HANDLED SUCH A DEVASTATING EXPERIENCE FOR US. THANKS NCL. I STILL GIVE IT 6 STARS.******