Noordam Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great ports, horrible cruise line

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

I am rating the cruise as average overall only because my wife and I really enjoyed all of the different ports that we were in. We enjoyed them so much so that we stayed out as long as possible to avoid having to be on the ship because we were so very disappointed in Holland America.

Pros: The places we visited

Cons: The cruise line itself

Recommends Noordam? No.

It was the same food over and over with no variety or selection. They had very strict hours\, and often their \"special events\" food was scheduled during times when people were off the boat on excursions. I've never been so disappointed in food options and times in my life. I wish I could give it 0 happy faces.
The only consistent activities they had on this boat were bingo and trivia. It would have been nice to have activities meant for a younger crowd or something more active.