Great Trip

Noordam Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Noordam
My wife and I really enjoyed our cruise. The demographic of the ship is definately geared towards an older population than my wife and I, which did not bother us a bit. We are both 25 and were very likely the youngest couple on the entire ship (unless an entire family came with their parents, but there were hardly any children on board). We chose this cruise due to the ports of call, timing, and price. The service, ports, and ship were all excellent. However, if you are someone that is looking for a younger crowd to hang out with on your cruise, then you will be disapointed.

It was nice to have the option each day of either formal dining or a more casual buffet.

Pros: Reasonably priced- Great Service- Ship is very nice and clean-

Recommends Noordam? Yes!