Nice Cruise!

Noordam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Noordam
This was my first cruise and I was impressed that Noordam had a variaty of activities on board. I truly liked the maid service. He was very nice and kept our stateroom really clean each time we left. I like that the Front Office was very attentive to answer each question. Our Cruise Director Eric was very informative in his announcements. The Band & Singers were great in entertaining us. I would recommend this cruise to a friend. Thank you Noordam and your TEAM!

Pros: I liked that the Ship had a variaty of nice restaurants.

Cons: I disliked that they kept promoting "Diamond International Stores" all the time

Recommends Noordam? Yes!