The Best Cruise Ship Line

Noordam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 05, 2008
Ship: Noordam
The best line I've cruise to date. Service is amazing. The small courtesies and amenities won me over. Cuisine is 5-star Manhattan restaurant quality.
The best shopping in the Caribbean.
Don't Miss: Shopping!!!!!
I'd never been to St. Maarten before and i just loved it (both the Dutch and the French halves).
Don't Miss: Don't miss anything!
Barbados is wonderful! Quite civilized, yet still retaining that Caribbean quality. Out tour guide was amazing - very knowledgeable.
Don't Miss: The Orchid Botanical Garden. Beathtaking and so fragrant.
I love Tortola. The water is turquoise, the island a tropical paradise.
Don't Miss: Don't Miss Virgin Gorda and The Baths.
I love Tortola. The water is turquoise, the island a tropical paradise.
Don't Miss: Don't Miss Virgin Gorda and The Baths.
Don't Miss: The Orchid Botanical Garden. Beathtaking and so fragrant.
Dominica is a secret jewel of the Caribbean. It is lush, green and unspoiled.
Don't Miss: If you're a hiker, don't miss the Rain Forest hike.
Dominica is a secret jewel of the Caribbean. It is lush, green and unspoiled.
Don't Miss: If you're a hiker, don't miss the Rain Forest hike.
I love Puerto Rico. It's such a rich mix of the past and the present. It has a vibrancy you don't find elsewhere in the Caribbean.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the rain forest, Old San Juan, the night life - don't miss a thing!
Don't Miss: Don't miss anything!
The best shopping in the Caribbean.
Don't Miss: Shopping!!!!!

Pros: Service, cuisine, cleanliness, courtesy

Cons: can't think of a thing I didn't like

Recommends Noordam? Yes!