Noordam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

We are cruising again soon!

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

My husband and I are recently retired teachers; this was the first time we were able to vacation when school was in session. It is a totally different atmosphere cruising without children; however, this does make for older cruisers, a bit older than my husband and I. We enjoyed the experience so much that we are going on another cruise, just three months after our experience on the Noordam. I would recommend this ship to anyone who is looking for a good ship experience at a reasonable price.

Pros: We were overwhelmed by how much the staff catered to us. The ship was beautiful, as well.

Cons: The food was good, but not as good as the food on other cruise lines.

Recommends Noordam? Yes!