Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Excellent cruise!

Sail Date: September 16, 2007

The Noordam was immaculate, both inside and out, and very well run. It is a floating luxury hotel. I have never been so pampered in my life. The shore side excursions that I took were pricy, but they added so much to the experience of the trip that the cost was worth it.

Pros: The service provided by the staff

Cons: I don't have any negatives worth comment

Recommends Noordam? Yes!

At 936 feet and 82,000 tons, the ship is very large and surprisingly seaworhty. The public areas and decor were far better than I expected.
Outstanding!
Considering that space is a premium on ships, the stateroom was not that small. It was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Staff went out of their way to be attentive.
Very good! The singers in the live performances were gifted.
Victoria, British Columbia
A very clean Canadian city.
Don't Miss: The castle.
Sitka, Alaska
Another nice town! The Raptor Center is well worth it. They were caring for several injured eagles while we were their.
Don't Miss: On the otter watching trip, we saw about 100 otters, several dozen eagles, and 2 or 3 whales.
Ketchikan, Alaska
A charming town, my favorite! The excursion to Misty Fjords was cancelled because of the rain, but folks say it is spectacular.
Don't Miss: Zip lining through the rain forest was a gas!
Juneau, Alaska
A nice town and so many things to see and do.
Don't Miss: The whale watching and Mendenhall glacier trip. We saw 15 - 20 whales and were within 15 feet of a black bear at Mendenall glacier.