Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

I and my wife have c-pap machines and was supposed to have water in cabin when we boarded. I called and was told that it would be day 2 before we got water. I had to go to the guest relations on Sunday and complain and after about 1/2 hour he made a call and stated that the water was on way to room. I also had to go to guest services to find luggage which was lost and they did not know where it was. It was finally delivered at 11:30 p. m.

Pros: The off shore excursions offered by Royal Carribean were good. The Shopping guide was also good and had a good knowledge of the area.

Cons: Poor Service with staff. Not freindly at all

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.