First time Cruising Experience

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

My spouse and I celebrated our 13th year of marriage. We decided to cruise on the Navigator of the Seas. This is our first cruise experience. We were very happy with everything there was to do and see on the ship. We spoke with a few of our friends that were on the ship and they said it was the nicest that they have been on. Navigator of the Seas has exceeded my expectations. The service on the ship was great. The food was good although we did have some stomach issues. The evening shows were great also. I am ready to plan the next one with the whole family.