Had POSSESSIONS STOLEN from embarkment luggage check in

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

As far as the cruise itself,Royal Caribbean does a pretty good job overall. But, I will NEVER go on Royal Caribbean again for the singular reason that all my wife's expensive makeup was STOLEN out of her luggage somewhere between the time when we checked in our luggage at the terminal (which you are required to do)and the time when the luggage showed up at our stateroom door (when the staff delivers it ). This seems like a trivial complaint ,I know, but her makeup was worth about 400-500 dollars in total.Royal Caribbean's response was basically "Oh well, I'm sorry that happened,but it happens and there's nothing we can really do". Well, oh I'm sorry too and I won't be going on a Royal Caribbean cruise again and "there's nothing I can do about that" either Royal Caribbean.So, basically you're SOL if the employees steal from you. Folks, somewhere in all the employee mix of these cruise ship companies there are thieves,so lock your stuff up no matter how insignificant it may be because these baggae people ,or whoever it may be,are rifling through people's stuff to pick and choose what they want to take.

Our stateroom attendant ,Michael,from the Phillipine was excellent and very helpful