Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

One of the most amazing experiences

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

Fourth cruise I have been on and the first for my new wife. Cruises are my favorite get away and this one was no exception\, besides some of the people/guests on the cruise. Always great customer service; especially at the evening meals. Love the rooms being cleaned twice a day so when we come back to the room it is like someone is serving us at a five-star hotel. The cruise was better than my wife expected. Everything about it was a blessing and refreshing\, except we did not know there would be about 300 or more homosexuals\, which could have ruined it for us but we didn't let it! I won't be taking a Halloween cruise again. It would be nice if something could be stated in the cruise information about the increase of homosexuals for Halloween weekend before we are to purchase the trip. Other than than that and a few better things for evening entertainment it was perfect

Pros: Service\, evening meals

Cons: could be better entertainment...half of the nights were exciting. Rocking of the boat

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Our servers each evening on the Navigator of the Seas [Sonny who assisted his lead server (I cannot remember his name)] were wonderful\, sincere and a blessing. Some of the best I have had.