Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous Vacation!

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

This was our first cruise so we don't have a comparison. But\, the ship was easy to navigate\, had a great gym and spin classes\, and lots of small spaces to congregate\, without feeling crowded. Other than at the pool on sailing days\, I never felt like I was sharing the ship with 3\,000 people.

Pros: Spending time with family in a relaxed setting that required little planning

Cons: The food was mediocre and very salty.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

I found the size and layout easy to figure out; Public areas were clean up until the last day\, when the bathrooms deteriorated. Also\, at lunchtime the pool area became littered with debris\, but that was more a function of guests than staff.
In the main dining room\, dinner food was either very bland or salty. Nothing was exceptional. There were few options for someone who doesn't eat a lot of meat. Chicken was dry and overcooked. Best part was the amount and variety of fresh fruit and salad in the buffet.
Stateroom was larger than I expected; bed was comfortable; only complaint was inability to get sink water cold...didn't like brushing my teeth with warm water.
Staff were absolutely fantastic! They were professional\, attentive\, and made our stay extremely enjoyable. They went out of their way to initiate conversations and connect with us.
Really enjoyed the honeymoon/marriage game; comedian was repetitive and not that funny; liked trivia games; enjoyed art auction.