First Timers

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Loved everything about the cruise. Did not have a negative comment. The staff was wonderful and attentive. If you have never been on a cruise\, you have to try it. Very relaxing. Plenty to do if you wanted to or just relax.

Ate too much. So much food. Never had to eat the same thing\, unless you wanted to\, the choices were great. Food was most excellent.

There were lots of things to do\, never a dull moment.

Super friendly and helpful. Very polite. Treated me better than I treat myself.

The ship was great!

We had a perfect room. Did not spend a lot of time in the stateroom\, was perfect for our needs. I was amazed with the bunks that folded out of the ceiling.

Pros: Loved everything.

Cons: Missing a port of call due to rough seas.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!