Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Timers

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

Loved everything about the cruise. Did not have a negative comment. The staff was wonderful and attentive. If you have never been on a cruise\, you have to try it. Very relaxing. Plenty to do if you wanted to or just relax.

Pros: Loved everything.

Cons: Missing a port of call due to rough seas.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was great!
Ate too much. So much food. Never had to eat the same thing\, unless you wanted to\, the choices were great. Food was most excellent.
We had a perfect room. Did not spend a lot of time in the stateroom\, was perfect for our needs. I was amazed with the bunks that folded out of the ceiling.
Super friendly and helpful. Very polite. Treated me better than I treat myself.
There were lots of things to do\, never a dull moment.