Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

UNADVISED SCHEDULE CHANGE

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

During the 3rd day on board I found out that Royal Caribbean decided not to stop in Athens\, but in Mykonos instead.
When I went to customer service\, they confirm the schedule change and told me it had to do with a possible strike on Athens\, and also told me that they placed a letter at the desk at the time of embarkment.
Visiting this port was one of the main reasons for me to take this cruise.
I think they should advise all passengers of this change BEFORE getting on board\, so that you can decide if still want to take the cruise or not.
Once you are on board there isnt much you can do
DISAPOINTED ABOUT HOW THEY MANAGED THE ISSUE.

Pros: LOTS OF FOOD\, GREAT SERVICE\, LOTS OF ACTIVITIES

Cons: WERENT CLEAR ABOUT SCHEDULE CHANGE

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.

NOT MINT
LOTS OF FOOD\, DECENT FLAVOR
GREAT SERVICE
WAITER WAS A MESS\, MIXED GUESTS PLATES.
THE REST VERY FRIENDLY AND POLITE