An Amazing Adventure

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
I recently sailed on the Navigator of the Seas and it was an Amazing Adventure. The ship was clean. The crew was pleasant. The food was fresh and DELICIOUS! The pool water was as blue as the ocean waters. The public bathrooms were sanitized. The entertainment was well planned and in line with current trends. The crowds were controlled.

The dining options were excellent. The Windjammer boasted a fresh food wide open marketplace theme.

I enjoyed seeing homegrown favorites i.e.\, Seattle's Best Coffee Shop\, Ben and Jerry's\, Johnny Rockets and Pandora's! It reminded me of home\, but not enough to make me homesick.

I was so impressed with Royal's service that I book two additional cruises - a weekend getaway and another amazing adventure on the Quantum of the Sea. If you're looking for an all inclusive deal this is one to take.

The food was fresh and DELICIOUS! Dining in the Coppella dining room was like dining at a 5-star establishment 3 times day for 7 days. Eating\, drinking\, watching the waves and listening to live music. The sound of the grand piano or the harpist perfected the ambiance.

FANTASTIC

I would say that everyone with the exception of 1 or 2 went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that my needs were met and I applaud them for that.

The pool water was as blue as the ocean waters. The public bathrooms were sanitized.The art deco is awesome!

Clean and comfortable. My housekeeper was wonderful.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Rude Behavior of Fellow Passengers

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!