Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

The ship was beautiful and the staff was wonderful! My problem was with the company Royal Caribbean. First was the parking then they were short on Assistant Waiters and ours had to take double the tables. Good for her because she got the extra money but we did not get the service we should have gotten.

Pros: The ship was beautiful! There was lots of outdoor activities\, basketball\, volleyball\, putt putt.

Cons: Parking was a nightmare!!!! Can't stress that enough and RC did not care. They sold out the parking for the Superbowl and did not seam to care that their Guest got shafted.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

I only went to the production show. It was terrible!!! My daughter went to another show and said it was really good. i just didn't want to take a chance of sitting through another boring show.
The staff was always willing to help.
Our room was great and our room attendant was perfect. he was always there and willing to help.
The buffet was just OK. I thought there could have been more variety at lunch. The quality was just OK.