Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

My first room smelled musty\, they gave me another room 2days later.the entertainment wasn't that good until Friday when we went to the ice show \,that was fabulous. I don't believe I will ever cruise again when Jamaica is on the itinerary.i have been there 4 times this time I just shopped and started to walk it town \,which I don't suggest doing. My son and his wife went to the private hotel on the beach\,they said the beach was dirty and so was the water\,they swam in the pool.

Pros: Paradise island Cozumel Mexico

Cons: Jamaica

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The one comedian was not bad the only great entertainment was the ice show
Carpet was looking pretty worn
We were disappointed that escargo was on the menu but weren't able to get it. They said it wasn't in season but we cruise this time every year and never have had a problem before.