Relaxing cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
My first room smelled musty\, they gave me another room 2days later.the entertainment wasn't that good until Friday when we went to the ice show \,that was fabulous. I don't believe I will ever cruise again when Jamaica is on the itinerary.i have been there 4 times this time I just shopped and started to walk it town \,which I don't suggest doing. My son and his wife went to the private hotel on the beach\,they said the beach was dirty and so was the water\,they swam in the pool.

We were disappointed that escargo was on the menu but weren't able to get it. They said it wasn't in season but we cruise this time every year and never have had a problem before.

The one comedian was not bad the only great entertainment was the ice show

Carpet was looking pretty worn

Pros: Paradise island Cozumel Mexico

Cons: Jamaica

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!