Navigator of the Seas Dec 2014

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I did have a problem with lost baggage and had to go all day Sunday and most of Saturday without a change of clothes. The only compensation that I was offered was a t-shirt to sleep in. However, I did receive several phone calls from cruise services updating me on the fact that they were still trying to locate my bag and a follow-up to make sure that I had eventually gotten it back... kudos to Terrence Edwards for his concern and efforts. I  would have to give horrible ratings for embarkment and dis-embarkment practices of the Galveston port that could make or break this cruise. We have decided to think twice about any future cruises going out of Galveston due to such terrible organization. There is no excuse for being forced from your stateroom at 8 AM and still be trying to dis-embark at 11:45 AM. The cruise itself was very enjoyable but I would recommend another line leaving from a better port. As a frequent cruiser I suggest Galveston take some pointers from Ft Lauderdale!

It's too bad there's no electrical outlet in the bathroom. Also other newer ships have a nite light in the bathroom. Also the lighting around the cabin's vanity mirror is blinding...maybe a dimmer switch?

Horrible experience both embarking and disembarking, Terrible being "kicked out" of your stateroom and 8 AM and not disembarking until 11:45 AM! Spent most of that time standing in lines... a NO-NO for Senior Citizens!!!