Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time

Sail Date: August 10, 2014

The service and staff were wonderful. Shows were Ok, but not geared for people under 40. Loved The guest event. The ice show is fantastic. The food in the dining was Ok. I never want to do my time again. THE WAIT WAS TOO LONG. The food in the Windjammer was very good, and the staff that works in there are, so friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the stores that were in a mall style. If you are going to drink at least 6 mix drinks a day, get the all inclusive beverage package. Well worth the cost. I do not like that you cannot bring bottle water or sodas on the ship. I also wish the ship had a laundry room to do your clothes. Over all I did enjoy the cruise.
Need more bartenders. it takes too long to get a drink.
too many comedy and too much ballroom dancing shows.
My 21 and 28 yr. old son had a blast
honduras, Belize, Cozamel, great places
Bathroom could be a little bigger. The shower is way to small. If you are a bigger person, you may have issues.
Galveston, Texas
Very unorganized, especially, departing. Took way too long to get on and off.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Went to a private beach. People at Port are way too pushy and get on my neres

If you intend to have a good time and want to be several adult beverages, buy the all inclusive beverage package. Well worth it, service fee and tax included in the pkg. . A mix drink is around $8.