Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best vacation ever

Sail Date: August 10, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

For the first time, I was not ready to come back home from the cruise. We enjoyed it very much and kids had a blast! Totally recommend it, the staff was amazing. Loved the fact that staff takes time to speak with guests, play with children and always very helpful and friendly. Food was delicious but does need more Mexican food, maybe enchiladas, tostadas and so on. Rooms were very comfortable, and clean. Entertainment couldn't be better. My kids loved the dancing, and ice skating shows, we had to watch them twice. My 3 year old wouldn't even blink. We will definitely do it again!

Perfect, we were all comfortable! Traveled with a 6, a5, and a 3 year old
More Mexican food!
Mariana from widshamer
Ice skating dance and salsa dance were amazing
Kids wanted to stay there all day and my 3 year old had never been to a daycare or school
Beautiful places, which we had more time there