Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Family summer vacation June 2014

Sail Date: June 08, 2014

We had a fabulous time. The renovations on the Navigator of the Seas make it feel brand new. Love the layout of the ship and especially love the promenade. the ice show was very nicely done, along with the performance of the Texas Tenors. however they need to get better comedians did not enjoy them at all. the food at the Windjammer buffet was just average. the food in the dining hall was very good. Only ate at the Portofino specialty restaurant it was so good we ate there towo lunch times. The dining staff and our room steward were fabulous, as well as all of the other customer service we received on the ship very happy with it all. the spa is smaller than the last cruise I went on however the services were good and I was treated as if they knew me on a regular basis. enjoyed my first massage so scheduled a second one and also had a pedicure. love that they had a variety of unique little bars to go and sit and listen to different types of music and enjoy different drinks. We have gone on both Carnival and Royal Caribbean, Carnival 3times and his was our second Royal Caribbean. We will never go Carnival again. We will go Caribbean for all future cruises. we really like this ship and had a great time that we would sail on her again.

Cruise Photos

love the layout and the promonade
dining hall and specialty, buffey just average
Children's Programs not applicable
We also had a balcony room across the hall. My daughter and her friend loved the promonde view. They could see all the action going on. The balony room was nice. my husband and I had coffee and fresh fruit delivered to our room every morning and sat out there and enjoy the sunrise. however there is not much room to walk around the bed to get out to the balcony. we will get a junior suite the next time. Rooms were updated with the renovations aneverything looked in pretty good shape.