Review of Navigator of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

We have been on four cruises. All the others were Carnival. This was our first Royal Caribbean. My only complaint was the food. Carnival had much better food. After we went to the shows I always like to go get a midnight snack. Carnival always had pizza, hamburgers or a midnight buffet to attend. Not to mention that Carnival has 24 hour ice cream that you don't have to pay extra for. Royal Caribbean was always shutting down their ice cream machines. And they were all completely shut down by 10pm. They should leave at least one open 24 hours. When I inquired why they shut down the ice cream machines I was told I could go to the Ben and Jerry's and get ice cream. I had already paid almost 7000.00 to be on the cruise ship, why would I want to then go and pay more for some overpriced ice cream?  That is just ridiculous. Also, the room service on Royal Caribbean had a service charge after midnight. Really? Again I had already paid thousands to be on the ship, I should not have to pay more to get some food after midnight.

Overall we had a fun time on the Navigator of the Seas but if a Royal Caribbean ship and a Carnival ship have similiar trips in the future I will pick the Carnival ship.

Was smaller compared to our stateroom on Carnival.
Ziplinging was fabulous! We also did the monkey tour which was fabulous!
Very little to do in Belize . We went snorkeling which was beautiful but compared to other ports there was not a lot of options.