/Family vacation 2014

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

We took our grandson on his first cruise and choose Royal Caribbeen Navigator of the Seas for this adventure as we had not cruised with them before and now we are going to use them for all our cruises in the future . First of all we had one of their new rooms on deck 12 and it was as good as a suite for us the size and view, you could see all out over the front of the ship for miles .

Our room staff made us feel right at home and took great care our room and they even made little room animals it was always clean and comfortable .

Our dining staff were the top the line especially for me since I have a eating problem as I can't eat alot at a time and they worked with me to make sure I had all I needed even if it meant they had to bring different things  we hope to see them do well in life see them again.

We had a bad trip on Carnival shipline as they  lost luggge , took us to an different port not the one we paid to see but to Key West Fl and did'nt do anything about our ruined trip we will never sail Carnival cruiselines and will tell all our friends the story

The food was good and there was enough of all you wanted

Our grandson is 15 and he had the best time of his life

All my room people and dining staff

It was great & was easily to get around and find things to do and see

This was as good as a suite and it did't cost as much
we stayed at the Inn at the Waterpark the night before and could have left our car at their parking lot and saved money
Island trip was great had a mom and daughter take us around
CAVE TUBING R US with David Almendarez was so much fun his trip was longer then the ships deal and more reasonable
Glass bottom boat