Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Cruise trip 2014

Sail Date: April 06, 2014

This was my wife's and I 5th cruise and was able to visit the ports of Rotan Honduras,  Belize City and Cozemel , Mexico.   Had a fantanstic time and weather was great.   The excursion we took in Rotan was at Natalie bay.   The staff there were very friendly, all could speak great English.  While my wife and the others stayed at swimming pool and relaxed.  My folks and I went snorkling.  I have been snorkling before but the clear water made it fantanstic.   I was able to see 30 feet down and had my go pro camera with me to take video of things I never have seen before.   Belize City was good,  In Cozumel we were able to see the Mayan ruins.   The staff on the ship had one thing on their adgenda,  to make sure all guests had a great time and they succeded.   I used the Fitness room everyday to try and keep the weight off from all the available food on the ship.   The renovated Navigator was a joy to sail in.   Time to book our next cruise.

Children's Programs didn't use
Galveston, Texas
We were concerned when they had a oil spill two weeks prior but all was good and we were able to leave on schedule
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Excellent snorkling
Belize City, Belize
Long bus ride to our excursion to a tubing in a cave.
Mayan ruins, ok but will do something different next time

We were able to dine in the main dining area , they take care of you. Entertainment on the ship was great. Enjoyed getting away and sunbathing with no phone to disturb you. My wife and I are ready to go again.