Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Want be doing Royal for a while!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

Beautiful ship. 3 rd on rcl like the middle class ship jewel n seranade of seas. 1 st time as horrible. 2 nd time was better had me wanting more!!! This time sends me back to carnival. Paid entirely to much for an inside cabin almosr 700each!!! Thats what i usually pay for balconies didnt have time to drive to fl.. We got last 2 rooms should not have cost that much.

Pros: Meeting people from different places!

Cons: No 24 hr pizza n ice cream!! Room service fees n quality of food!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.

On the last day i awoke to find a big bug on my pillow!!!!! We had an inside cabin!!! I've got the video!!