Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: December 29, 2013

Cabin: GTY

The cruise itself was great.  The staff were mostly friendly and really take care of you.  We did have one "incident" where they changed the time of the excursion we booked through the cruiseline and they didn't tell us until we got on the ship.  Unfortunately, the excursion description did not give an accurate representation of what we got and we were very disappointed.  To top it off because of the time change and the fact that we had to tender into Belize, we did not even get to go into the port afterwards to shop or explore the city.  We heard from many people on the ship that we didn't miss much.  The port of Honduras was also pretty small, but we had a great excursion so still enjoyed it.  Cozumel was EXCELLENT and the best by far!  The only non-friendly staff I encountered was the Excursion Manager.  When I tried to discuss with them our incident in Belize, it took 3 days and several follow-ups from me to get someone who would talk to me and then she kept trying to say it was my fault that I should have known we would miss seeing the port.  And since I should have known that, I should have cancelled the excursion.  Not having been on a cruise before and not knowing that port was a tender port and not knowing it took 45 minutes each way to use the tender, I had no way of knowing this schedule change was such an impact.  Everyone else we encountered on the ship was super, over the top friendly and the food was great!  Our stateroom attendant and waiters were the best!

balcony room too small for 3 people. had a bunk bed and was expecting a pull-out sleeper sofa