Beautiful ship, friendly staff

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2013
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Cruise was wonderful. However, I should have been told that I could book my excursions directly through Royal Caribbean instead of your 3rd party company. I have to spend 2+ hours on the phone while on the cruise dealing with issues with the 3rd party you recommended. The excursion I booked was set up that the ship would have left without us before we got back and the customer rep would not help us. Next time, I'll book through RC directly. Sheryl, our Cheap cruises rep, was very helpful, minus the excursion info.